March 28, 2014 10:18 am
• Do you regularly have difficulty getting to sleep or staying asleep?
• Do you have a problem with snoring? Has anyone ever told you that you have pauses in breathing or that you gasp for breath when you sleep?
• Are your legs “active” at night? Do you experience tingling, creeping, itching, pulling, aching or other strange feelings in your legs while sitting or lying down that cause a strong urge to move, walk or kick your legs for relief?
• Are you so tired when you wake up in the morning that you cannot function normally during the day?
• Does sleepiness and fatigue persist for more than two to three weeks?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, please call your physician to obtain a referral today.
Categorized in: News